Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

[EVENT] Angry Fire Gods

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[EVENT] Angry Fire Gods - Page 2 Empty [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods

Post by Noella Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Angry Fire Gods Event
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Participants: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], @Mikel(?), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Noella
Noella

DP : 2641

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Angry Fire Gods - Page 2 Empty Re: [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods

Post by Dice of Destiny Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:36 pm

The member 'Oddey' has done the following action : Dice of Destiny

'Fate Dice' : 9

Dice of Destiny

DP : 1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:50 am

Angry Fire Gods
You successfully snuck up on the wolf, but when he raised his head from his catch, a young deer, he found you too.

The 6 year old wolf perked his ears, but he didn't seem too startled by your presence. You stared at each other for a few moments before the Male narrowed his eyes at you. "Its rude to stare." He said bluntly, and lowered his head to tear a chunk from the caribou.

Fell had stood watching the two curiously. The male seemed to pay her no heed.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Oddey was a little flabbergasted by the fact that the foreign canine wasn't aggressive, especially by the fact that two wolves had snuck up on him and his kill. Perhaps he hadn't seen Fell yet. He eyed the aged wolf for a moment longer before shaking his head to clear his thoughts.
"Oh! My apologies! I didn't mean to be rude. I was just on the look out for a meal and found the hoof tracks. I thought I would test my luck." He quickly responded, bringing a light and friendly tone to his words. If he was right and the other hadn't noticed Fell, perhaps it would be best to keep her presence hidden for the time being. Multiple bodies might deter their chances of successfully per swaying a meal from him. Rolling onto his haunches, Oddey smiled brightly at the other before nodding towards their meal.
"I guess I was a little too late."
Oddey
Oddey

DP : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Angry Fire Gods
The Male flicked an ear at the Male. Then he raised a brow. "You must be quite young to be so energetic." He didn't move from his seat behind his catch. "I didn't think rogues would venture here, let alone be roaming about this place with the storm overhead, but I wanted to catch a meal before it hits." He tilted his head. "Therefore I am not so worried if anyone came by." Then after a moment he added, "Are you alone?"
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:47 am

"Well, I like to keep things up beat. Much better then being a pessimist in my opinion." He responded with a light laugh, icy blue eyes brimming with curiosity of the new canine. "And I'm no rogue, I was just accepted into a group." He added soon after, large tail tapping the moist earth next to him. "Guess that doesn't classify as alone if ya ask me, but in the sense that I am on my own right now, then I believe so. I don't think any of my pack mates followed me, especially with the on coming weather." Oddey clarified, nose twitching as the scent of coppery blood wafted towards him.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:17 pm

Angry Fire Gods

Actions: Roll fate to see if you can bluff that you are alone.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm

Alright
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice of Destiny Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm

'Fate Dice' : 5

Dice of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Angry Fire Gods

The Male cocked a brow. "That so?" The male stood and moved around the carcass before stopping in front of you. "I can smell her. Another is with you." He grinned. "Question would be why you are trying to steal my catch." He accused.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Oddey looked behind him and caught Fell's gaze through the thicket. "Fell? I hadn't realized you had followed me." He said towards the female before returning his gaze to the male. "Like I said, I was sure no one would follow me out into this kind of weather. And, I'm not trying to 'steal' your kill, more like, kindly ask for a bite?" Oddey continued, a sheepish grin spreading over his face. "Again, I thought I would test my luck. Truly the decision is yours, I'm not about to make an enemy by forcefully taking a kill."
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Angry Fire Gods

The Male laughed at your words, amused. "You are soft, young one. If you hadn't eaten in days, you surely would have fended me off, I'm sure of it." He sat down. "I am called Torik. You are welcome to my kill and eat your share." He looked to the female who trotted sheepishly up behind you. "As are you, my lady." He stepped aside. "This storm may be rough. You two are aside from your pack? Very dangerous if you are. The storm might be something fierce, knowing the planet we live on." He looked up at the clouds as he spoke.

Meanwhile, thunder and lightening begin to dance the skies above you.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:16 pm

A sense of relief washed over Oddey as the male, now known as Torik, laughed easily and gave permission to his meal.
"You are very generous, Torik, thank you. And the name's Oddey!" He replied with enthusiasm, his crave for a new social interaction fulfilled. He eased a relaxed smile onto his maw as he glanced back at Fell, patiently waiting for her approval of the situation.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Angry Fire Gods

Torik watched as Fell nodded for you to go ahead and feast.
"Thank you." She said, nodding to the male.
"Of course" Torik replied.

The older Male stood and moved to join the feast. "Please, enjoy yourselves." He said. "I have a feeling it may be the last decent meal for a while. Where are you headed?" He asked, looking between you two.

Fell couldn't speak over a mouthful of caribou....

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Eager to replenish his depicting energy, Oddey was quick to approach the dead caribou once he had been given the option. His sharp ivories tore a healthy chunk of the mammals thigh, a low hum rising from his throat as he savored the fresh meat. His ear flicked as Torik spoke, taking a moment to swallow his mouthful before responding.
"Well, I'm not quite sure. We've got another one of us a little ways back west, but with the storm brewing I don't know if we will make it back." The Eastern wolf responded, salmon hued tongue rasping over his maw. "I think finding shelter, and soon, is probably the smartest thing to do." He added, but a bit more quietly. He was concerned about expression his opinion on this topic, knowing he is still fairly new to this group. Shifting his bright eyes towards Fell, he blinked slowly as he awaited for her input.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:14 am

Angry Fire Gods

Torik nodded in understanding but concern shadowed his eyes as he looked up at the daring storm above them. "I hope they know how to find shelter from the coming storm." He said. Then he looked at you with authority. "If you are finished here, we should look for shelter. I don't think we will have time to go back for your friends, but if you wish to find them, I will help you."

Actions: You can look for shelter or search for your fellow pack mates.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Oddey seemed to freeze for a moment as Torik laid the looming choice on him. He took a brief second to collect his thoughts, eyes darting to the ground in concentration. The last thing he wanted to do was leave Amatullah alone in this storm, but it would also risk the lives of three wolves if they did and failed to. He glanced towards Fell, worry biting at the edges of his mind. What would she think of his choice? Without lifting his gaze from his Arch, he spoke evenly despite his nerves.
"We can try to communicate with her, but the chances we find her in time is... slim. If we find shelter and get through this storm, at least we will be healthy enough to search." Oddey reasoned, blinking slowly as he waited to see what the female would say.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:29 pm

Angry Fire Gods

Torik moved his eyes to the female as well, needing both to agree.

Fell was silent for a few moments before she replied. "Amatullah has said she has been through situations before, perhaps she will be fine."

Torik nodded and moved to a mostly hidden path. "Follow me. I know a path we may take." As he led you away...something bad had sprung into action to the east of you. Oblivious, you followed Torik until you reached a cave between two large boulders.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:12 pm

The male followed their new companion closely, alert due to the nature of the situation. Despite the others agreeable and giving nature, Fell and Oddey had only just met the canine. Long limbs and steady paws kept a rhythmic pattern, tufted-light grey ears flicking attentively as twigs snapped and leaves crunched beneath the weight of the trio.

Upon arrival to a cave, Oddeys nose twitched with curiosity, blue eyes fixated on the entrance that sat between two large boulders. "I take it this is it?" He voiced, moving his gaze to Torik. "Is it vacant? Wouldn't want to wander in on someone's home." He added with more uncertainty.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Angry Fire Gods

Torik nodded. "Home sweet home till the storm blows over." He said with a chuckle. It was then that the Male flicked his nose to the east, ear erect, listening.

The Male could see lightening dance in the sky near a particular area. "That's not good." He mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile...by fate, a fiery bolt of light struck the ground and sparks spread, lighting a Meadow that suffered from drought the past fall. In the distance, you could only make out a small light from your current position.

Torik saw this and turned to you. "We should find higher ground." He suggested as smoke rose slowly from the trees.

Actions: You can remain where you are for shelter from the storm l or find higher ground to investigate the smoke.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Oddey seemed to jumpy slightly as lighting began to strike the sky, eyes darting after their gleaming streaks. He followed the billowing smoke as it rose into the dark sky, worry furrowing his expression.
"Black smoke means it's still burning." He observed, glancing between Torik and Fell as he absorbed the other males suggestion. "If we leave, we risk losing this shelter, but in the case that this smoke is from a growing fire, we could get trapped." Oddey spoke his thoughts allowed, a nervous tick of his as his tail flicked at his heels. "But knowing where the source is would be helpful..." He added, more quietly then before.
He looked between the other two, wondering why he was the one making this decision. He was just a simple Seeker, and used to making these sorts of decision for just himself. It weighed down on his shoulders, forcing the words out of his mouth.
"We should look for higher ground and try to locate the source, but we can't go too far in case we get rained out." He finalized.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Angry Fire Gods

Fell had taken some thought into the situation as well. "I agree with Oddey." She thought for a moment again before realizing something. "We need to look for the others! They may not know about the impending danger."

Torik shook his head. "We don't want to get too far near the fires. We could get trapped."

"What if it's a single tree? I promised Amatullah I wouldn't leave her behind." Fell looked at you, hoping for support.

Actions: You can help Fell find Amatullah or remain with Torik and avoid the fires altogether. If you want to dissuade Fell from going to find Amatullah, roll fate dice.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:12 pm

"Torik is right Fell, even if it's one tree, the fire could easily swallow a groove of trees in minutes, especially with the drought last autumn." Oddey quickly added, gaze locking onto Fells. "The last thing I wanna do is leave a fellow pack mate behind, but we would be risking our lives if we leave without being informed."
He waited a moment, allowing his opinion to sink in before speaking up again. "We need to at least get to high ground and find out exactly were this fire is, and how fast it's spreading, before we consider going after her. What do you think?" He hoped she would agree, but she knew little of him, and she has been with Amatullah much longer then she has been with him. Oddey looked at her with an almost pleading look, the impending doom of the situation grasping his stomach.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice of Destiny Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:12 pm

'Fate Dice' : 5

Dice of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Angry Fire Gods

The Arch shook her head as Oddey tried to suade her. "No. We go after her." She glanced between before beginning to move back the way they had come. "I will go alone if I have to, but I won't leave her behind." She was thinking of Amatullahs hurt leg and how much it might of slowed her down. Fear was what made her pause. "Come if you want." She mumbled.

Torik moved to stop her, but she leaped away from them into a sprint. He looked at you. "Come. We will do as she says, but carefully."
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Oddey winced as he failed to persuade Fell to stay, wondering if his decision tarnished her view on him. Despite the sinking feeling in his chest, Oddey knew he couldn't let the female go on her own. He gave a firm nod to Torik before launching into a sprint himself, lengthy limbs thumping the earth as he caught up to his Arch. He kept silent though, unsure whether his words would help or continue to worsen his reputation.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next