Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

The Game is Ready!

Go down

The Game is Ready! Empty The Game is Ready!

Post by Noella on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:58 am

Yep, we finally got the pieces put together and now I just have to organize the last few bits and pieces before we get started. Meanwhile, users can focus on setting up their character sheets.

Character Sheets were activated for the most recently active users including those who posted on the activity check. If your character sheet hasn't been activated, spend me a PM on site and I'll get it set up for you.

For everyone else, go ahead and fill in the fields listed below. Once done, reply to this topic again, saying you're finished. I'm going to show everyone how to roll the dice for Abilities and Starter Packs once their basic information on the Character Sheets is finished. We will take this one step at a time. I hope everyone is as excited as I am; its gonna be fun!

Character Name

Breed

Mixed Breed

Friends

Foes

The Event
I've got it all planned out now. Everyone will help Amatullah dig traps for a hunt. We will pick pairs in the RP and split up to a designated area in Azure Woods and prep for a hunt; all while a menacing storm brews above. I hope yall aren't afraid of thunder and lightening. As I post with Fell, I'll be posting the progression of the storm as well. We will start using the dices once storm is overhead. I'll post on the Announcement topic of how we will do it, but for now, we are just prepping.

Pack it up ya'll. Its game time!

If you have any questions, please reply below.
Noella
Noella

DP : 1111

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Game is Ready! Empty Re: The Game is Ready!

Post by Amatullah on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 am

I’m finished with the task.
Amatullah
Amatullah

DP : 501

Back to top Go down