Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

Come one, come two, come too many!

Go down

Come one, come two, come too many! Empty Come one, come two, come too many!

Post by Noella Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 pm

I've done quite a few updates and changes in the spare time I have this week. I may start posting updates once a month lol.

Affiliations are open!
That's right, we are now accepting affiliations. Sites must be animal related in some form or fashion. Buttons must be 88x31. Send a topic in the affiliate forum with the code for your button. We must be able to see our button clearly on your site to be a valid affiliate. We reserve the right to remove your button if the site remains inactive longer than a month.

Forum Permissions Update
I played with the idea of keeping most of our forums hidden, but I do like to have them visible to guests with the exception that they can only read other forums. So, browse away guests! Hope you like our growing forum hehe. A guide on permissions may be submitted sometime in December.

Mixed Breeds
Mixed Breeds sections has been added to the census. If your character is not a direct descendant of the breeds listed, they are a mixed breed. Sub-species wolves such as the Buffalo Wolf will be classified under the species they are named after (i.e. Buffalo wolf is a sub-species of grey wolf, or timber wolf, therefore classified in this case as a Timber Wolf).

RP Map Construction
Yep. There will be an RP map coming in real soon. Hopefully in December. RP places may be added or moved once it's done; stay tooned for those updates.

Contest Update
Posting details on December 1st! Can't wait to get into the Christmas Spirit with everyone Smile
Noella
Noella

DP : 2684

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum