Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

Grimmthorne // Should I Beg?

Go down

Grimmthorne // Should I Beg? Empty Grimmthorne // Should I Beg?

Post by Grimthorne Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:46 pm

G R I M T H O R N E ............Stoic ○ Cordial ○ Protective ○ Dilligent
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ -- "Inside yourself theres a child, counting stars in their timeout. They're encased in the losing of
a grain of themselves."

Gender Male
Nickname: Grimm, Grimmy
Age 4 Years
Rank Alien
Relationship Status Single

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ -- "Pushed against the ebb and flow, wave goodbye and watch it go. Well show me an honest,
proper way to disarm predatory gaze."

○ Grimthorne is a large and intimidating Mackenzie Valley wolf, standing at 32 inches and weighing 137 lbs. His body is heavy muscle and thick fur with a generally more broad frame.
○ His fur is dense, creating a thick barrier between the elements and his skin. There are a few areas where he has scarring from previous battles, the ones that stick out more prominently being a few smaller cuts around his lips and a large fresh scar on his right shoulder. The majority of his fur is an ashy black color with hues of white and brown on key areas such as his legs muzzle and underbelly.

Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟ -- "You shot from the hip and missed, detaching from all of this. I recoil at every new beginning.
I searched for a way out, don't we all?"

○ Grimmthorne doesn't speak on his own behalf often. He is friendly, cordial, and incredibly easy to get along with but has an aversion to voicing his opinion or talking about his own life. This isn't to say that the male is emotionally closed off, he just prefers to keep to himself. He has never been in a leadership role and the thought of being responsible for so many other wolf's well beings makes him so nervous he'd rather not try in the first place. So to say the least, Grimm is not a leader.
○ Despite not speaking for himself often, Grimmthorne is very opinionated. He'll simply bottle up these opinions or complain about them to his close friends but he'll never voice them to someone who might take them too seriously. Additionally, Grimm is quite talkative, enjoying jesting with his peers and is very paternal to people he cares about. He will worry himself sick about others, tease them mercilessly, and becoming fiercely protective of those he knows as his family.
○ Although he is normally more in control of his emotions, and good at holding back from voicing an opinion the male does have a temper. If something manages to get under his skin he will make a point to make sure everyone else knows it got under his skin.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ -- "I felt wrong in many ways. It didn't heal, it just got harder every day to be still.
To be passing through the throes in a daze."
○ i don't have it really written out yet. Nothing too spectacular. He had a girl he loved she died, that it.
Grimthorne
Grimthorne

DP : 1949

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum