Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

Mapping and some new packs...sort of...

Go down

Mapping and some new packs...sort of... Empty Mapping and some new packs...sort of...

Post by Noella Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

So, I haven't forgotten about the map! I've been thinking long and hard about how the map is gonna work out and, hey, I finally have a decent rough draft on paper. I'm going to tweak the style of the roleplay areas again as well as add new areas to the selection.

With the addition of the new areas and roleplay additions and tweaks, I've decided not to keep the species seperated but your wolf will suffer from certain cons in certain areas such as a long haired wolf having lower stamina in a heated area than it's natural habitat in the polar places. There with be a Wolf and Climate guide that will discuss these pros cons for your wolf created at a later date.

Along with that, I will be adding information on how members can create packs with their fellow members which will come at a later date, but definitely something to look forward to.

Anywho, I wanted to give everyone something to look forward to against the slow roleplay at this time. I will be adding other alignments as well such as an active player list and eventually when it is finished, a map, even if it's a paper drawing picture taken with my phone lol.

That is all for now...If you have questions, comments, concerns, please post them below Smile
Noella
Noella

DP : 2687

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down