Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

New RP Places and Packs!

Go down

New RP Places and Packs! Empty New RP Places and Packs!

Post by Noella Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:41 am

So, it's been quiet around here, so I've used that to my advantage and added a bunch of stuff. The following have been added to Jotp:

Additional RP Places
I added a whole bunch of new places our members can explore at their leisure. Some may still need pictures but I got as far as putting the topics and forums up hehe. Just click on the pack from the selection up Exploring and see all the beautiful areas you'll find on planet Vanora hehe. More places may be added as time goes on but I think we have enough for now.

The Four Packs
There are three new packs our members may join at the leisure. In addition to the current Azurite Valley pack(Fells pack) I wanted to fill in the mention of other packs in Vanora. As of right now, packs are under the Leadership of NPCs and will stay that way for activity purposes. Packs will also have normal npcs under leadership in addition to members who choose to join the desired pack. There will be a guide on more information about packs later on. Pack statistics can be found on the pack forums for rp as well as the index page via widgets. If anyone wants to move to a different pack, you can via rp.

That is all for now...

If you have questions, feel free to post below.
Noella
Noella

DP : 2686

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down