Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

Roleplaying in game

Go down

Roleplaying in game Empty Roleplaying in game

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:29 am

I want to explain about upcoming plot topics really quick. Now, I may have mentioned them somewhere in the beginning but I figured a refresher and a bit more detail would be good to know.

Pretty soon, I'll have plot topics up and what these are for is when your character goes out to explore the world of Vanora, Hunt, Duel or Questing. If your character is not doing one of those things, they can stick to the main topics or open a plot topic for one-on-one roleplay with another character.

Plot topics will have markers on them. The markers will indicate what your character is doing in the rp such as Hunting, Dueling and Questing. If you're simply roleplaying, you dont need to have a marker on your thread. Threads with normal rp can have any title, whereas, a hunting or dueling thread would have something like "Fell vs Elk" or "Fell vs Rogue Wolf" and the like. A Questing topic would have the name of the Quest your character is doing.

Plot topics have the purpose of organization as well as an easier way for others to have an idea of what is going on in rp. Which brings me to another thing I wanted to inform everyone.

Characters are welcome to stray from the current group as they see fit, and make a plot topic if they would like. I have plenty of NPCs to be thrown into the rp.  If you choose to do things solo with your character, I will reply with my account (newly named "Noella") as well as walking everyone through with when to roll the dices.
LIQUID TIME IS ALLOWED.

I will be adding the NPCs to the front post as some of the NPCs will be a part of the pack with some back history. I've decided that NPCs will be Archs  and Fell will be an NPC guardian. This is so I'm not constantly roleplaying with myself hehe.

I did rant a bit with this one. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I hope this clears a few things up and clears some of the stalemate in rp.

This box indicates my Game Master posts in the roleplay.
Noella
Noella

DP : 2687

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down