Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

Dead & Gone is Azure Wilds

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dead & Gone is Azure Wilds - Page 2 Empty Dead & Gone is Azure Wilds

Post by Amatullah Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

An uneven set of footsteps echoed through the scorched paradise. Flakes of ash danced all around her like snow, but the setting was quite the opposite of the latter.

The scent of fire was embedded into her nostrils; what she had called home resembled the underworld that she once feared. It was like each step was bringing her one step closer to her worse fear, or a monster that would get Amatullah a run for her money.

It was under Fell’s direction that Amatullah would search for any wolves that were in dire need for shelter. Pack lands were scorched to crisps, and with the speed of each tree’s ignition, wolves of all packs scattered to shelter. If there was anyone needed aid or a new pack, they were certain to lend them service in exchange for loyalty.

Why she sent the only wolf with a limp was a mystery.
Amatullah
Amatullah

DP : 2083

Back to top Go down

Dead & Gone is Azure Wilds - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead & Gone is Azure Wilds

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:14 am

His command sounded in her as if a buzzer was inserted into her aud; her tracks halted immediately and she dared not to move a muscle. Ears folded behind to listen to any further commentary, and one soon did arrive.
Amatullah turned her head, seeing the male approach her with confidence.

“Unfortunately I don’t know where your pack stays.” she began softly, hoping not to upset the brute. “My senses betray me; I don’t know if I can find my way back either, not until this smoke and ash settle.”

Her bright green orbs looked to him for a moment, then fell on the floor. “I was planning on searching for others, and making camp until visibility is available,” Amatullah did not want to trail any further than she already had though. With her leg, and Vanora’s unpredictability, death could linger like a shadow. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to stay here for a while,”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Exploring and Finding New Recruits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Roan took note of every word, he saw an opportunity, and seized it. "Well, I can help you find your way out of here once the smoke clears." He glanced around. "We should lo ok k for shelter." He put his nose to the ground and regretted it, coughing on ash. "Keep your nose up." He coughed, stepping forward.

Actions: Roll Fate dice to see if you can find shelter away from the smoke.

Noella
Noella

DP : 2693

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:44 pm

Amatullah nodded solemnly as the male agreed to aid her journey back home. Dizziness clouded her thoughts and energy, allowing him to lead them to shelter. She sniffed the air, trying to catch a whiff of something of use.

Last edited by Amatullah on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice of Destiny Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:44 pm

The member 'Amatullah' has done the following action : Dice of Destiny

'Fate Dice' : 10

Dice of Destiny

DP : 2045

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Exploring and Findong New Recruits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As you trekked on, you notice a game trail leading up a hill. A rabbit sat at its top. It noticed you, and hoped around the bend of the trail; It is rocky and soiled.

Actions: You can follow the rabbit or keep going straight.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:58 pm

“I’ve got something,” Amatullah declared while nodding her head towards the direction the scent provided. The female continued her strut, occasionally peering behind to see if the brute was following. The lass didn’t mind if she did or didn’t; having company wasn’t always a bad thing, especially in Vanora where anything could happen. But it was the first time, in a long time, that she would be in private company with a male. Worry shrouded her head, flashbacks of her fiancé and those mitts that forced widows to wed them after disposing of their husbands. Teeth clenched in sadness, but a hare broke her thoughts. Instinct would allow her to begin chase, but her energy drained due to the fumes. She would hunt another day.
“This way,”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Exploring and Findong New Recruits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Roan had seen the rabbit to. He gave you a look. "Following a rabbit, eh?" He glanced in the other direction then at the rugged path before them. "I'm not carrying you." He warned as he followed behind you. He stopped just behind you. "Are you sure you don't want to go up the hill? I'm sure there are other paths somewhere. Better than staying down here."

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Persuasive roll.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice of Destiny Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:15 pm

The member 'Noella' has done the following action : Dice of Destiny

'Fate Dice' : 9

Dice of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm

He tried to suade you up the hill, but you insisted not to.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:19 pm

His snarky attitude was distasteful and a drowsy Amatullah began to act out of character: “Never asked you to carry me, and no, I’m not going up that hill.”

Amatullah looked in both paths before resuming: “I wouldn’t make it with this leg, but if you wanna go up that hill, go.”
Her head began to ache and her body was slowly growing week. She continued her stride with or without him.
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Roan snorted. "Well now, I didn't mean to make the lady upset. He replied softly. "I'll follow you."

As you continued, the smoke began to thin after several minutes. Up ahead was a pool of water from rainfall, but ash colored the water black.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:33 pm

“Let’s settle here,” Amatullah stated while observing the pond with gleaming eyes. She quicker her pace before halting to paw at the water. Water would do her head correctly, and clean her coat from the filth clinging to her.
“The ash is only in the top level of the water. If you poke at it, it’s fine,” The lady spoke before taking a drink.
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:32 pm

Roan sat down near the water, staring at it. "I wouldn't trust it." He replied. "I prefer clean water." He looked at you. "At least the smoke is clearing." He glanced around. "Maybe we should try to find food that might be buried here." He suggested.

Actions: If you want to, use the Digging dice to find an item buried in the area around you.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Amatullah paused her drink to look at him as he spoke, smirked, then resumed lapping up the cool liquid. When she was finished, she pulled away and flung water at him.
“You’re too serious,” The female spoke with a giggly complexion. “You need to -“ she walked over to him with a strut and smirk plastered on her lips, before shoving him into the pond, “- cool off,”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Roan rolled for a reflex to save him from going into the pond.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice of Destiny Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:41 pm

The member 'Noella' has done the following action : Dice of Destiny

'Fate Dice' : 5

Dice of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:44 pm

He tried to save himself, but the earth was soft. The large Male splashed into the 2 feet deep pond. He let out a Yelp of surprise before clawing himself onto the bank. "Don't ever do that again!" He snarled. Then he shook his pelt of the filthy water aimed right at you.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:48 pm

“Well now, I didn't mean to make the lady upset.” Amatullah mocked what he had previously said to her, the female grinned and began to walk past the pond. The air was thinner further ahead, and the air would be clean. That’s where they needed to be.
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Exploring and Finding New Recruits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Roan rolled his eyes behind you before he followed silently behind.

As you walked, you came to a clearer spot where the smoke was thinner than before and you could see more clearly. A thicket lay between two bushes, a deer may have made it its home at one point.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Amatullah peeked behind her to see the brute following her; to much surprise, he was. With each step, inhales of breath felt smooth and the air crisp. And a depression of grass where deer had laid rest before continuing their trek. But before long, Amatullah galloped to the section and sprawled out to get comfy and rest her leg. “This is where I’ll be staying for a few days,” The female exclaimed with a gleeful yip while rolling against the terrain on her back.
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Roan followed suit and stood as he watched you roll about need the thicket. He sat down. The pack he had come from didn't play around. He had been taught order and discipline. He stared at you in disgust, silent.

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:45 pm

She saw his eyes on her, the negative look in his eye. She rolled hers, getting annoyed with his downing presence. “Why are you still here?” She asked honestly, after straightening her posture. The question wasn’t meant to be rude, but if he had a pack, why stay with her?
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:06 pm

The brute shrugged his shoulders. "This isn't claimed territory, is it?" He licked his maw. "I go when and where I please." Then he met her gaze with a fiery one. "Is that a problem?"

Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:12 pm

The canine didn’t answer his questions, his words fueling a flicker of anger in the pit of her heart. The female didn’t have the energy to fight him; her mind was groggy and her body tense with exhaustion. The female rested her skull against her paws, eyes flickering shut as comfort wept over her mind. She longed for familiarity, and hoped Fell wouldn’t lecture her for her decision of venturing out.
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next