Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

[MAIN] Azure Wilds

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[MAIN] Azure Wilds - Page 2 Empty [MAIN] Azure Wilds

Post by Noella Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rules for Main Topic Roleplay

1. Keep it clean, PG-13 rated.

2. Do not exclude anyone from what is happening.

3. Anyone can post here.

4. Keep character plots in plot topics.

5. Have fun!

6. Use your imagination of what the area looks like!

Last edited by Noella on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Noella
Noella

DP : 2681

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[MAIN] Azure Wilds - Page 2 Empty Re: [MAIN] Azure Wilds

Post by Amatullah Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:31 am

Amatullah gently rested her frame against the ground while letting the duo finish their examination; her legs all buckled underneath her while letting the wounded limp out. The female called Fell was sure to ease her spirit before they checked on her, and Ama simply smiled as a reply. The ivory brute was a warrior of sort; Fell took it upon herself to introduce him, so Amatullah assumed it was the lady that held authority in these parts.
"I feel it shift around when I move, but it usually aches at all times regardless." The she-wolf replied to Artemis while shifting her leg ever so slightly. "The pain is at the top.. like it snaps in place, then pops out. I don't know how else to explain it."
Amatullah
Amatullah

DP : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Fell watched in awe as Amatullah moved her leg in the most...interesting way. "Whoa..." it slipped out before she could catch herself. Fell knew she should be polite. The uniquely colored female had obviously had a life full of challenges. "Does it keep you from any skills?" She asked. "Like hunting or perhaps walking and running." She was truly trying to be curious, not rude. She hoped Ama would see that.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Oddey moved through the dense forest at a slow pace, towering spruce trees cascading marvelous ebony shadows along the soft earth that caressed the male's large pads. Shoulder-height shrubbery brushed against his charcoal tinted fur, small leaves and branches taking residence upon his flanks as Oddey weaved between the vegetation. The light breeze comforted the light-hearted being, bringing the overwhelming fragrance of soil and the woodlands to his inky nostrils.
Inhaling it's content, Oddey eased to a halt, right fore-limb held mid air as the underlying aroma of others wolves overwhelmed that of the forest. A grin, that of excitement, spread across his muzzle before he began to tract the others, the speed of his gait increasing the closer he found himself.
As he broke past a small cluster of flora, the lean male paused upon the sight of the trio, slightly stunned by the number. Oddey, quickly composing his shocked reaction, eased an inviting smile to the group, icy blue eyes curiously observing them before he spoke.
"Hello!" He announced, voice bright and full of enthusiasm as he awaited to be noticed by the fellow wolves.
Oddey
Oddey

DP : 2057

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Artemis was attentive to the words that had left the female. From the description that she had spoken, the likelihood of it being a dislocation is possible. Unfortunately,, the male was unable to offer any form of aid, nor no other wolf. At least, that was what he believed. It was more than just a sprain like Artemis had suffered months ago — having healed on its own without much medical practices being applied. If only it were that simple for all injuries.

As Fell had proceeded in conversing with the stranger, his ears lobes flickered. Initially, there was no cause of concern since the sounds he had heard could've originated from anything residing in this forest, as well as mother nature itself. It was only the sound of an unfamiliar voice that had at last ripped the focus away from the pair, azure hued eyes snapping to gaze at the newcomer. A charcoal gray wolf as the rays of light planted atop his pelt displayed a deceiving blue. A lifeless gray trailing from neck to tail. Distinctive spots of that very color were dipped on his cheeks. As for size?
Artemis was beginning to believe that he will be the only Arctic wolf here. The journey to arrive in this land led to no encounters with a species such as his. Then again, wolves of his kind were accustomed to the blistering cold. Exploring foreign land that contained an assortment of elements was an experience they'd prefer to avoid. He wasn't speaking for all of course. It was only in theory. I digress. His smile insisted that he was no threat, seeking only to be at peace with the group. This had then sparked a sudden realization, in that Fell was impulsive to sudden sounds that were neaby. Artemis in his case, had stepped on a stupid stick. Him? He shot out from a small cluster of flora and spoke rather loudly in greeting. The decibels between the two were far different if one were to compare them. Although, there was the factor that one scenario included a territorial factor over food. The ivory wolf slightly turn his head, looking over to Fell to see what her reaction to this would be.
Artemis
Artemis

DP : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Fell waited for a response from the female. She glanced at Artmeis and could see he was in question of her condition as well. Of course, no one anticipated the events that unfolded next. Fells ears perked and her head rose to full height as a Male wolf casually joined their group, greeting her as he paused before them. Fell realized then that this must have been what had caused the she wolf to feel wary. She smiled at him. "Hello there." She took note of his charcoal fur. "You are quite casual for a stranger." She grinned.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Easing back onto his rump, Oddey brought his tail to rest upon his large pads, assuming a relaxed posture.
"Well, approaching anyone with a negative mind set never gets you anywhere." He spoke his reason, voice of a mellow octave and sweet charm.
Tufted audits flicked upon his head attentively as he brought his gaze towards the one who spoke, taking in her uniquely patterned coat as the ebony base faded to pale gray accents, white patches speckling the high points of her anterior surface. A pair of deep blue eyes held his own, full of untold stories in which Oddey was eager to learn.
Shifting to the second wolf, a stark difference between him and the she wolf was obvious. Ivory coloring encompassed his slim build, contrast to the large build of the damsel, and a stoic expression upon his face struck curiosity in the Timber wolf. The lack of communication from the candid made Oddey weary of his presence, but did not deter his enthusiasm.
His nose quivered with excitement as he tasted his next words, thinking before he spoke.
"I do hope I'm not intruding, I just can't help myself around new wolves." He added with a light chuckle, a lop-sided grin spreading over his maw as he returned his gaze to the primary wolf.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Artemis blinked, his maw mildly hanging in a case of disbelief.
'You're kidding...?' he thought, perplexed by what had transpired.
Apparently, Artemis was the one to have drawn the short straw midst everyone's initial encounter. Had it been anything else, he would've been persuaded to believe that the stars aligned for his unfavorable luck. With the female who was injured, it was apparent that help was required before arriving. Although, for this newcomer, he assumingly thought the exchange of dialogue to be different. Perhaps something along the lines of 'Who are you?', accompanied by a snarl and baring fangs with the intention to fight back? Nope. Not in this case. Setting the subject aside, Artemis's partial gaze wavered from Fell before eyeing the newer wolf. Azure orbs gave yet another rundown as he concocted a response to the male. A lighter tone to project a friendlier demeanor in contrast to how he presented himself.
"No, you're not. The three of us have recently met, so we're all strangers to one another."
Turning his head to the thinner female that resided close to them after their brief inspection, Artemis went on.
"Though, we did have a run in with her. An injury in one of her legs. Unfortunately, it's untreatable, but she can more or less move on her own."
The ivory wolf watched the injured wolf, self-contemplating on that statement, hoping that there was a miracle diagnosis that would magically manifest in his mind, but to no avail.
"I'm Artemis Favnir. A pleasure meeting you," he greeted, dipping his head into a single nod to acknowledge the stranger. It was baffling how coincidentally they've stumbled upon each other in a short amount of time. Not to say that it wasn't welcomed. The increased headcount would be beneficial as a group, or in this case, a pack. What a change of pace from existing in solitude from the frigid cold of Helsif Ravine.
Artemis
Artemis

DP : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Fell sat down after the stranger did. She wanted to make sure no quarrels were needed right now. She had more things to think about, like how they were going to reach the open meadows below the cliffs. Amatullah was injured and Fell didn't know the limits of her strength or weaknesses. At the same time, she was a bit more curious about the new stranger as well. Artemis took it upon himself to explain the situation and himself. Fell followed suit. "My name is Fell Alarista, the Arch of this group. " she wondered briefly if she would need to explain her rank meaning again.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:58 pm

He watched each wolf as they spoke, offering them a slight nod of greeting as they presented their names. He found the group calming, that of which was uncommon, at least to the travelling wolf. Oddey had met many others through his years of solitude, sharing experiences and knowledge with those who exchanged theirs, but only a small amount did. Most he encountered would bare sharp ivories and release dangerous snarls from the depths of their chests, warding off the sociable male in mere seconds. Returning his attention to the trio before him, he spoke with excitement and utmost glee.
"Name's Oddey!" He returned the favor of offering his name, descending his pale gray speckled head towards the earth in a formal greeting. "It really is a pleasure to meet such peaceful wolves, at least for now." Oddey continued with an airy laugh, the distal end of his tail flicking absently along his fore-paws.
His gaze drifted to the third member of the group, taking a moment to observe their thin, almost underweight build, his bright blue eyes narrowing as they fixated on the odd angle a limb laid.
Lifting his attention from the other, his gaze settled on the one named Fell, ears swiveling forward as she used the foreign term.
"Arch?" He inquired, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Haven't heard of that term before." He clarified.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am

Fell wagged her tail a bit as she replied. "Welcome, Oddey. Pleasure to meet you." She liked him already. He seemed to match her upbeat personality in his own way. He seemed to be almost completely fearless. Course, she frowned when he asked about her rank. Fells parent really had a unique way of doing things. She had thought these wolves would have at least heard of the rank. She sighed. "I'm am the leader of the group, in other words." She replied, keeping her gentle tone the best she could. "What brings you all the way out here?" She asked. If he was looking for a home too, she wondered what his skills could possibly be. He looked thin, but not so much muscular. Perhaps a Seeker...she would need to test him.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:47 pm

"Leader, huh?" He replied with a curious tone, shifting his weight between his forelimbs as he chose his next words. "Been a while since I've met a group. Most wolves seem to be on their own more then choosing to be with others, not that I'm complaining." He rambled, getting caught in his own mind before returning his focus to the question at hand.
"I tend to travel quite a bit, never staying in one area for too long. I've just recently entered these forests out of boredom, and I guess I got lucky and met you folk." Oddey answered, long and sizable tail beginning to thump along the earth as he grew comfortable around the group. "Ever since I was a pup I've been wandering these lands, exploring and learning from those I meet along the way." He spoke, offering the others a brie insight to his past, humming as he thought back to his younger years.
"How about you guys? You live in these parts?" Oddey then asked, flicking his eyes between both Artemis and Fell.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Fell wondered where Oddey had been and what he had seen when he mentioned he traveled a lot. Her curiosity grew about him, but concern as well. Fell wanted members who would stick around, not ditch when they're bored. Still, she answered his question with the same upbeat tone as he did. "I have traveled a bit myself, not as far as crossing the river." She remembered seeing it when they looked out over the land.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:48 pm

The slim wolf gave a brief nod in acknowledgement of Fell's response, the thick fur surrounding his neck shifting with the movement.
"You said y'all were a group, right?" Oddey reiterated, contorting his frame as he brought a hind limb to scratch at his left ear. "You looking for some more members by chance? I've been on the look for some permanent company." He inquired lightly, dancing over his words carefully in hopes of proving his worth.
His gaze shifted between each member of the party, unsure how his advances would end. "I'm sure I've got some skills that are useful to you, if needed of course." Oddey added quickly, allowing an inviting grin to sit upon his muzzle.
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:35 am

Amatullah had seen the brute tredding closer from her peripheral vision. The grey hound was far from sneaky, but neither would have known he was there as Artemis and Fell observed her limb. Amatullah gave quick cough to signal the duo and have them acknowledge his presence. Quickly, the fae rolled onto her stomach to look presentable. To no surprise, Amatullah began gasping from pain from her injury. Her teeth clenched tight and her eyes low, but tried to mask the pain with all her might.

The male, Oddey, held nothing back from his introduction and began beckoning about them being a group. Amatullah hadn't had the time to inquire such a topic, only assuming that the duo were bound together by marriage or blood. Amatullah found it rude to ask such questions so early, so the female was glad the brute did to answer some lingering questions she had.
The brute began spealing about skills, which triggered a response from Amatullah as Fell inquired the same for her:
"Unfortunately I don't bring much to the table; I can't run for long distance nor hunt big game. Small game is all I'm capable of. I usually prey on hares, moles, raccoons.." Amatullah began looking at her leg; the femme hated being cursed with such a flaw. The female was almost too embarrassed to continue.
"But I've had a lot of down time and my talent lies with plants. I have mastered their uses and learned how to grow them."
Amatullah
Amatullah

DP : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Fell smiled at the grey Male "we could use more company." She replied. "What do you offer?" She looked at him with a small challenge before she herlard Amatullah speak. "I see..." If she knew medicine, that would prove useful. She knew just how she could earn her keep. "Can you help me with this?" She raised her injured paw from the duel she had with Artemis. It didn't sting so much and blood had already caked over the broken skin.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Oddey pondered over the question for a moment, tail thumping the earth as he placed his thoughts in order.
"Well, I guess you could say I'm a jack of all trades, for the most part. I have some knowledge on basic medicinal treatments, heightened tracking skills, defensive fighting tactics and I'm quite the hunter if you ask me." He listed for the group, grinning as he allowed a breathy laugh to follow. "I might not look like much, but I promise that my willingness to learn out shines my lack of talent." He added briefly, a sense of unease beginning to grow beneath his skin.
Oddey truly enjoyed the group so far, and it was about time he attempted to find a permanent residence. The small flare of hope that burst in his chest was muddled by the pinching feeling of worry.
Was he enough?
Oddey
Oddey

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:37 am

Fell found the Male to be quite fascinating. "Interesting..." she circled him before settling down on her haunches. "How about we put your skills to the test?" She flicked her tail in the direction of Amatullah. "See if you can find a suitable meat for her. A hare will do." She smiled, knowing it was the perfect task for a wolf who claims so many talents. "If you need, Artemis may go with you." She added after a thought of other wolves out there who may not of been friendly.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:53 pm

((Joachim is on the other side of the caribou herd. Not the north but to the east. So he hasn't caught wind of the other wolves yet)).

There were wolves about. The faint scent was the main reason he lingered in this forest. When they came back he was going to join them.

Something ached, lonesomeness briefly sucking the air from his lungs. Joachim viciously shoved aside the emotion. He didn't need company because he was lonely, only because it would be easier to survive the winter as part of a group. He padded along, feeling pine needles against his paws as his pale orange eyes took in the sight before him. What pack would take in a loner? What pack would risk wasting resources on a possible liability? No sane pack. That was why he was going to prove that he wasn't a liability. Then they'd have to accept him.

Joachim stepped forward, entering the open. His paws passed from needled floor to shrubby grassland. A few of the hoofed beasts snorted as they saw him but he didn't stop his approach.

This is stupid. A little voice buzzed in his head, pleading for caution. What wolf could take down such prey on their own?

"No wolf." Joachim agreed, keeping his posture firm and his eyes on the goal. "That's why it'll be so much more impressive when I do it and leave the carcass as a gift for when the wolves return." With that flawed reasoning he broke into a sprint, closing the distance between him and the prey.

...They didn't run. Hooves struck the ground and they snorted at him. Joachim's sprint turned into a shuffle to the side as he realized. "You guys are a lot bigger than you looked." He skirted around, dodging a hoof as he tried to spook one of the little caribous. "Come on, run!" His voice ended in a sharp bark.

More antlered heads turned his way, which wasn't what was supposed to happen at all. There was a menace in the steps they took towards him.  "No, I meant the other way not towards--gah!"

He fled, the sound of thunder adding a desperate sort of speed to his legs. Into the edge of the forest he was chased, dashing along  the lower wall of a cliff that overlooked the fields. He dared a glance back, the large caribou were fast but slowed up by the obstacles posed by the roots. He could outmanuever them. Maybe.

Then he caught the scent of wolf. "Oh dang it." He swore between ragged breaths, dodging to the side and scraping his shoulder against a tree as one of the caribou tried to shove their antlers in his face. "This was not how it was supposed to go at all."

((Are the caribous too aggressive? I know they don't tend to, but they might think that one little wolf would be easy to get rid of)).

Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods

DP : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:45 am

(Nope, not unless they're in mating or breeding season. But they feel less intimidated with a single wolf chasing them.)

Her orders given, Fell sat there a moment and looked at Amatullah briefly before she decided to head back to the cliffs for a moment of sunshine. "I'll be right back." She said to the injured female before heading to the cliff. There, she soaked in the sunlight and looked out over the land with growing interest to explore. As she searched the land for a path to the den she had seen before, she noticed a wolf and caribou moving at a quickened pace. Fells ears rose, alert. "You must be foolish...." she said in shock as she watched the chase. She snorted. "My, the tables seem to have turned on nature itself." She mused to herself. But she couldn't let him suffer. The lady turned after spotting a path not far from her current location and bolted for the edge of the forest. She had begun to hear the chase up ahead as she retraced her steps down the slope Artemis and she had taken before. Then she saw them, coming right at her. The female maneuvered herself so that she took a few paces into the trees and ran diagonal to the chase through trees and bushes. She would need to be careful with this move. She caught up and barked at the doe making it flee, but a bull continued the chase and Fell had to whirl about to avoid being trampled. She caught up with the Male and ran at his side. "One down, one to go." She panted to him.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:20 am

He zigged, he zagged. But these prey were persistent. Joachim figured it was a matter of pride for the male and the female was peeved that he had barked at her young. It would probably be best if he never tried to do anything like this again.

Between the wind rushing past his ears and the sound of hooves, he didn't catch the bark that sent the female scurrying back to the herd. Joachim was unaware another player had joined until the lady's grey form matched his pace.

He didn't have the breath for a greeting so instead met her words with a sheepish dip of his head.

The bull came on behind them. But a new confidence was filling the young wolf. He wasn't going to die alone and trampled by an herbivore. He was going to survive this and...since his hunt had failed so spectacularly, he had to find some new way to impress this lady enough for her to welcome him.

The middle of a flight is a terrible time to make a plans. An opportunity to get around the bull presented itself and Joachim moved to take it even as he hadn't fully formed the idea of what he would do after. He dodged to the right, under the boughs of a pine, and darted in a new direction.

The bull's kick to the tree sent a flurry of needles raining down.

There were enough obstacles about that Joachim didn't have to race off right away. Instead, he dashed from nook to cranny. Avoiding hooves and antlers. Laughter ticked his throat as he detected the caribou's frustration.

"You gotta be faster than that-" His words cut off as he ducked a hoof.

Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:33 am

Fell danced to the side as the Male took lead, the bull raging towards him. Fell hadn't seen such behaviour from a prey animal. The movements sort of remained her of a predator- more hocus pocus of Vanora. Fell sighed, but she pranced about, dodging a back hoof just as the stranger teased the bull. "Do you even know what your doing?" She asked, snapping her jaws at the bulls flank before dancing away as the bull whirled to face her. With just the two of them, this could take a while. She wondered how long she had before her injury kicked up again.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:38 pm

He held back an outraged retort at the dubiousness in the lady's tone. They didn't even know each other and already she was doubting his skills. Snapping at her wasn't going to make his abilities more apparent though so instead Joachim chuffed. "I know what to do when they're acting normal."

This one was acting more like a predator than prey. Maybe his running from it had woken some instinct that now drove it after them. So, Joachim considered, perhaps he should change his tactics and treat it like a fellow predator instead of flailing about in confusion.

His pale orange eyes narrowed and as he wove between trees he watched for an opening. The female knew what she was about, scoring hits on the beast's backside and leading it in circles. Joachim wanted to land a hit that would make it decide that these growly furbottles weren't worth the trouble. End this all quickly because the adrenaline wouldn't be enough to keep him running for much longer.

He chose to dash in during one of the caribou's turns, attacking the exposed side. His teeth skidded along the ribs, not breaking flesh until he reached the softer under belly and held on. For a few seconds at least. He wasn't large enough for his weight to hamper the bull. It jarred him loose with a simple bucking maneuver.

He scrambled out from under and again got behind the beast. A back hoof knifed towards his head, too quick to dodge. Between the excitement and fatigue Joachim didn't really feel pain, just realized absently that the tip of his left ear was simply gone and there was the smell of blood on the air.

There was also, now that he came to notice, the smell of more wolves about. The caribou noticed too, tossed its head and eyed the trees like a whole pack might launch out from the boughs. There was more caution in its movements now; two wolves weren't a match for it, but how many more were there?

((Caribou doesn't have to go if you don't want, I figured we might not need to drag it out.

Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:49 pm

(Not this one, no. Only because a bull realistically wouldn't be a match for two wolves.)

"Welcome to Vanora." The large female laughed as she dodged the hooves of the animal before it trampled her. Fell realized then as she circled the animal in a canter that it seemed a bit spooked. "Rush it!" She yelled. Then she made a quick forward movement, baking in warning, snarling. She hoped it would drive the animal back into instinct, fleeing.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:55 pm

"Is that what you call this place?" He didn't get the chance to follow through with any more questions as her command had him charging towards the uneasy herbivore. The bull snorted, stood his ground for just an instant longer. Joachim added his own voice to the mix, growling and showing some teeth.

The caribou backed slowly, head arched and giving the pair of wolves a disdainful look. He wasn't fleeing, that expression seemed to say. They simply weren't worth his time.

Joachim watched, heart pounding and breathing so heavy that his sides felt like bursting. The caribou slipped through the trees and out of sight. The wolf's attention shifted, gaze flicking up at an awkward angle as he tried to spy the damage done to his ear. "That didn't go quite as expected." He admitted lamely. "But next time will be better."

It wasn't bleeding badly, there wasn't much blood supply to the ears anyway. He'd have to find a river to wash it off in before it clumped in his fur; this time of year, he shuddered, it was going to be cold.

"I'm Joa." He turned to the lady, remembering his manners. "Thank you for the assist."

Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Fell fell back on her haunches once the prey left and panted just as the stranger addressed her. She glanced at him, slightly annoyed that he would try something so ridiculous. "My name is Fell Alarista," she replied, then moved towards the Male and started to circle him. "What possessed you to try something so foolish?" She asked, stopping in front of him. "You could have gotten yourself killed." She narrowed her eyes at him as the stupidity of his actions settled comfortably into her thoughts. 'Child' she thought to herself.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next