Journey of the Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [MAIN] Geyser Springs
by JayBird89 Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm

» [EVENT] Angry Fire Gods
by Noella Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

» Get Your Abilities
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

» Get Your Starter Pack
by Dice of Destiny Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

» Dionysus' Story
by JayBird89 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

» Dionysus' Form
by Noella Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Active Players
(Based off most recent activity check)

Fell
Oddey
Amatullah
Affiliates

[MAIN] Azure Wilds

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[MAIN] Azure Wilds - Page 4 Empty [MAIN] Azure Wilds

Post by Noella Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rules for Main Topic Roleplay

1. Keep it clean, PG-13 rated.

2. Do not exclude anyone from what is happening.

3. Anyone can post here.

4. Keep character plots in plot topics.

5. Have fun!

6. Use your imagination of what the area looks like!

Last edited by Noella on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Noella
Noella

DP : 2681

https://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[MAIN] Azure Wilds - Page 4 Empty Re: [MAIN] Azure Wilds

Post by Noella Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:09 am

Fell continued onward till she found Amatullahs form remaining where Fell had left her. Oddey was gone. "I have returned she announced. "Found another wolf to join our numbers." She paused before Amatullah. "This is Joachim. Seems he thought it funny to hunt a bull elk alone." She sat down. Will more members, perhaps they would hunt soon as well.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:48 am

He had thought it was a caribou, but as his actions had proven he was hardly an expert on prey animals. A pleasant smile crossed his features as he greeted the second female. Pale orange eyes studied her injuries, then he looked away, realizing that it might make her uncomfortable to have a stranger stare at her. “Turns out it wasn’t as funny as I thought, dang buggers are huge.”

Wolf-of-the-Dourwoods

DP : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 am

Fell laughed. "Well we are alone, yes?" She sighed, feeling more and more uneasy. "I hope Oddey has had a good hunt. It won't satisfy everyone, but at least we will know his strengths."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:30 am

Amatullah had always been uneasy with a large crowd, so the lady quietly departed to a a couple feet away to get some space. The area was dense with flora; Amatullah examined the herbs with haste, nipping off ingredients that would come useful. She collected a mouthful before returning to the group.

Fell had just returned announcing the courageous act of another, and Amatullah smiled at the wolf for his heroic act: “Bravery is not the lack of fear, but the ability to move forward in spite of fear; we should celebrate this virtue.”
Amatullah
Amatullah

DP : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:43 am

Fell nodded. "He earned his keep by the rank of Guardian." She explained. "Not much of a hunter...but he is strong." She added after a thought. She noticed what Amatuallah had brought with her. "What's that for?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:10 am

Amatullah released the finely picked herbs and sorted them before her to demonstrate. She smiled at Fell’s question; a wolf being so focused on “flower-picking” was rare in her pastime, so the question was not a strange one.
With a paw, she pointed to the large stocks of thick leaves: “This is Aloe: it has gel on the inside that treats abrasions on the skin. It also helps any skin deformities, and smells good too.”

Next, the lady pointed to thin leaves that were slightly crushed: “This is basil. You let this marinate in water for a day or so, and you can treat colds and sickness. Helps with digestion as well.”

The Bee Balm stood out from the bundle and nudged it with her nose for Fell to ingest.
“This is Lady Bee-Balm, eating this treats headaches and insomnia. Makes you sleepy for a few hours, but works incredibly well.”

“Lastly, this Buttbur is keen for bandages. They’re easy to clean. I usually break the aloe and rub the gel into the leave and the leaf will stick for hours.”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:21 am

Fell listened as Amatullah explained what her findings were. She sniffed at the Bee Balm. "I'll pass for now." She said gently, pawing at the air with her left in a refusal gesture. She sat down. "These would serve well." She said. "You seem to know your way around this forest." She noted. "What other trades are you skilled at?"
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:42 am

Fell had asked about other masteries Amatullah had, and that let her mind adrift as to think of a reasonable answer.
“Due to my leg, I can’t hunt actively without injuring it further. But I can make traps, and I’m a sharp navigator and translator. My birth pack spoke many languages of the land. And I’m good with healing physical and mental abrasions.”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 am

Fell perked her ears at the response. "Impressive." She spoke the northern language of Arctic wolves. Then she moved back to the Vanoran language all wolves knew. "You've already proven yourself as a Seeker. You know the forest. Perhaps you know where the closest water source is." She was feeling thirsty. "A small pool or stream would do."
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:07 pm

“Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this,” Amatullah responded with a generous smile before gesturing with her skull to follow. The lady had felt the earth below her moist with water and the forage was bright green with color, so a stream was close. “Follow me.”

“There’s water near. Must be pretty large, too. Do you feel the earth beneath your paws...spongey? See the state of the plants? They must be drinking plenty - especially with the lack of rainfall.”

Amatullah held a steady pace straight ahead as to get her new leader quickly appeased. The lass felt this was some sort of test as well, so the female was quick on her feet as she limped straight ahead. Amatullah halted for a moment before turning a slight left in her tracks, now hearing the water flow steady downhill. There was a small creek that branched off the main source further ahead - but it was water nonetheless.

“Would this be suitable?”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:56 pm

Fell followed taking note of all the thing Amatullah had told her to notice so that she would know where to find water in the future. The Arch found the she wolfs skills to be quite admirable.

As they found a small creek, Fell felt herself jump in delight. "So fresh!" She barked, after having a taste. "It must come from the northern mountain somewhere." She looked at Amatullah. "You should drink as well...you must be exhausted."
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Amatullah nodded curtly before taking a few quick laps of the liquid as well. There was a shiver that traveled down her spine as the brisk water entered her system. “Pardon my manners,” the lady said, “my birth pack was very strict on following the hierarchy in feast and drink.”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:49 pm

"Only rule for food and drink is that you do your part for the pack." Fell replied, licked her chops. She shrugged. "The only order we have for anything is battle and hunting prey." She grey curious. "Someday soon, I'd like to have pups, would you?" She hadn't thought of Amas injury to hold her back from such desire to have a family.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Amatullah took several laps from the stream before wiggling her rump to the ground to sit comfortably with her injured leg stretched outwards. The gal listened to the Arch’s words before nodding i agreement; “a very good way to lead, I’d say,”

The alpha continued to drink as well before the mention of having children. “Pups would definitely grow your numbers, that’s for sure,”
Then the question was aimed at her, and Amatullah blushed at the thought. Her past almost allowed her the gift of children despite being too young to be a mother, but the situation was far from pleasant.

“I would love to have children one day, but my birth pack has made it hard for me to find males attractive.” The she-wolf began while looking at the water, “I don’t have a preference, but I don’t see men like the way I used to.”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Fell felt for the lady. "I understand." She could see the subject hurt her, so Fell jumped to something else. "Find a new home means a new life for everyone. Artemis and Joachim seem nice. Not to say they are up for grabs, but we will need to learn to live together to survive. There are plenty of unsavory packs out there as there are good ones." She winked at her. "You and I can stick together if you'd like. Could be fun!"
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:29 pm

Amatullah’s tail began to wag as a light-hearted conversation began to begin. Fell spoke of sticking together to survive and nodded in agreement, then at the mention of s friendship. The canine’s heart began to dance and her mood was the highest it had been in a long time. “I’d like that,”

A question buzzed in her mind, piercing through any other thought she seemed to have. “What about you? How come you were alone before everyone came together?”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Fell smiled back at the female before thinking a moment on her question. "I had a grand childhood." She replied. "My parents were killed in an avalanche near the Northern Mountains shortly after I struck out on my own. I visited my dispersal pack quite often, as to the way I fou d of their deaths, but someone had taken place as Arch and I had to leave since I am without direct line." She chuckled softly. "I had no desire for pups then. A year in the wild changes you, that's for sure."
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:44 pm

Amatullah nodded curtly at her answer before leaning closer to touch shoulders with her friend. “I’m sorry about your loss,” Amatullah experienced similar pain and hoped Fell could rely on her to help with any woes she may have.

Her Arch mentioned pups once more and Amatullah smiled, “Why don’t you name your heirs after your parents? I plan to name my first-born son after my father, if I have that luxury in the future.”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Fell perked her ears at the idea of naming her pups after her parents. "That's a great idea!" She exclaimed. She hadn't thought of it before. "What was your father's name?" She asked. " Parents were Zarina and Xenon. Finest Aloha of the Northeast at the time, so they say."
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:02 pm

“My father’s name was Hassan; he was the best man I ever knew.” Amatullah spoke proudly while looking at the sky from time to time. “He died in battle; a group of tyrants sought the land and fought for it. They won the war, ending the lives of my father and all the males in the pack. Sons included. The tyrants were all males, and their leader forced the women to be in union with them. I was to be wed too, but this storm destroyed everything. Flood. Now I’m here,”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Fell nuzzled Amatullah at her shoulder. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I'm glad you are here with us. As your friend, I will protect you." She put a gentle paw to the females. "We are a team now and we can handle the boys in this crowd i think." She grinned. "The lot of them have a lot to learn. Perhaps we should teach them to avoid any unnecessary casualties, like Joachim." She chuckled.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Amatullah giggled to herself while leaning into Fell’s comforting touch. Her eyes looked upon the females’ paws overlapping before looking back up to her leader. “We ought to check back in with those brutes before they get back in trouble.”
The female rose to her limbs and looked back to Fell: “You coming?”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddey Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:31 pm

While slowly returning to the clearing in which he left the others, Oddey caught wind of hushed voices in the distance, brisk gait slowly to a halt. With the rabbit still grasped in his jaws, he took a moment to listen, his curiosity taking control. After a few beats, the voices seemed oddly familiar. Fully intrigued, he began towards the source, abandoning his path back. The closer he got, the stronger the scent of wolves became. Slowing to a light trot, he glance between a few trunks to spot Fell and Amatullah. Grinning around the limp prey, he approached the pair eagerly, a spring in his step. Lowering the rabbit to the soft earth, Oddey greeted the females.
"Hey guys! I was just on my way back." He explained with a bright grin. "What are you guys doing here?" He then inquired, tilting his head to the side slightly.
Oddey
Oddey

DP : 2057

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 am

Fell welcomed the kind gesture. It was nice to have a friend she could ralate to; it had been so long... the female nodded towards the inquiry of returning to the others but just as she rose to her paws, a voice called oit-it was Oddey.

Fell grinned back at the Male. "Having some girl talk,"she replied. Then she eyed the hare between his jaws. "The hare is for you." Fell explained, nodded to Amatullah. "You'll need your full strength for our journey home." She looked to Oddey. "Nice work! Seeker definitely suits you." She grinned at the Male. "Welcome to the family." With two females, and three males, Fell thought the pack to be quite reasonable, indeed. Still....the shadow still grew in her mind. Something was coming.
Noella
Noella

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatullah Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:31 pm

With the notion that her companion would remain close to her during their journey back, vocals of a familiar face ceased the spring in her stride to an immediate halt. Amatullah knew the brute as Oddey, an odd fellow - but very kind in the least (love ya Oddey lol). While Amatullah had not exchanged words with the kind young man due to her nervous nature, Fell stood alongside the she-wolf and resumed the conversation on Amatullah’s behalf.

Oddey was curious about their whereabouts as any pack member would be; straying away from the group could be a dangerous move in Vanora, as well as intriguing due to the privacy of the duo. Amatullah dipped her head in agreement at the Arch’s mention of girl-talk, a quick smile lingering on her maw from the happiness Amatullah received of making a friend. But as Fell mentioned traveling; worry took over the female’s conscience.

Her deformity was a hassle not only to Amatullah’s being, but the pack’s speed would waver because of it.
“If I happen to slow everyone down, please don’t linger for me.” The canine explained while exchanging glances between the Arch and her fellow Seeker: “I will find my way to you.”

Fell mentioned a rabbit that was for a gift for the she-wolf; Amatullah gave a quick smile to Fell before looking back to the man who hunted it. “I appreciate the gesture, but I cannot take it without Oddey’s permission. It’s his catch,”
Amatullah exchanged a gentle smile to the brute while occasionally glancing at the carcass. Hunger did linger inside the empty stomach of the lass, but the canine held her manners before hunger as this was embedded into her psyche. The female felt it was unfair to take the whole thing without putting any effort into hunting it.

“But you are right; everyone should feast before the journey,” Amatullah began while looking at Fell. “I could make a pitfall trap. You two could chase something into it.. like a deer or something with long legs. If I place the trap near some dense wood, a deer would fall right into it! Most of my well-hidden traps usually cause the does’ legs to be injured or even broken due to the collapse, or jumping right onto it!”
Amatullah
Amatullah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next